THE SEANAD DEBATES A NEW STRATEGIC PLAN FOR IRISH TOURISM

It was good to see Senators well informed on tourism matters when the National Tourism Development Authority (Amendment Bill) 2011 went before the House recently. (I outlined the background to this Bill in an earlier post). Feargal Quinn highlighted the need for a strategic plan for tourism and suggested the Seanad as the ideal venue to start a debate on its future, while Sean Barrett noted that radical action was needed to transform Irish tourism following its performace in recent years. A fill copy of the debate can be accessed here

2 comments:

Declan said...

Hi,
I am writing to enquire about a photo used on your website on the following page:

http://raymondkeaney.blogspot.ca/2011/12/seanad-debates-new-strategic-plan-for.html

as the image for the story "THE SEANAD DEBATES A NEW STRATEGIC PLAN FOR IRISH TOURISM" by your contributor Raymond Keaney.

This appears to be a copy of a photo I took during a tour of the Seanad some years ago.

It appears to have been copied from my flickr feed
http://www.flickr.com/photos/decsramble/2965659038/in/set-72157608279307696

This is a copyrighted all rights reserved image and should not have been used without my prior permission. I would appreciate it if you could immediately remove the image from your website and let me know how you came to use this image and where you copied it from.

Thanks,
Declan

Raymond Keaney said...

Hi Declan,
Thank you for your note. I came across the image in google images and was not aware it was copyrighted. So I am happy to remove it. Please accept my apologies. Raymond